Thursday, October 29, 2009

Update

Okay, so I went to the gym yesterday and I did the Eliptical for 40 minutes, which is good because i had been doing it for 30 minutes and I promised myself I was going to do it for 40 and I did!. Tonight I am either going to a class or the Eliptical again but I'm not sure yet. Hopefully the class because I haven't gone to one in quite some time. I really do like working out. I feel so much better after I do it and I feel like i accomplished something. It is a good way to release stress as well. I'm really excited because I don't have any homework for tomorrow so Iam looking forward to relaxing and just watching TV (and going to the gym of course.) I get to make my schedule tonight at midnight and I really hope I get the classes I want/need. I am leaing towards business so I am taking college algebra, some econ class, a mosaic and 2 gen eds which I have yet to choose. I think I am just going to see what fits my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment