Sunday, October 18, 2009

Okay so my roommates boyfriend is here and I just want to say that I hate him. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him. Seriously they are so fucking annoying. First of all he thinks he can control the tv like it is his just because the Yankees are playing. You don't own the TV. Like, all these 2 have been doing is laying in that stupid bed either arguing or being fucking annoying. I'm pissed. Like, can you argue about more stupid things? Like, they fight about nothing. I can't even study for my test tomorrow because they are sitting here in the dark watching The OC at 2:18 PM. Like, GET THE FUCK OUT OF BED. Seriously. And he was supposed to leave on Sunday, but now he's not even leaving till Monday and Katy didn't even tell me? Like, you have roommates. You can't just do anything you want without asking anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment