Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Can't Sleep Again

So I just wrote this reallllly long rant blog about a bunch of stuff, and when I pressed the backspace key, it left the page and I lost it. Needless to say I'm pissed. First I was talking about how I went to the gym and did 30 minutes on the Eliptical. I also talked about my lack of sleep. It is 3:48AM and I am writing a blog that no one reads. This is cool. I have a pretty busy day tomorrow. I have to shower, go to my 10AM class, grab lunch with my roommate K, go to the TECH center to do work (this is a maybe), come back home, go to my 2PM class, go to advising so I will be able to register for classes, go to my 4PM class, then grab dinner. I will probably end up getting dinner by myself because everytime I ask my suitmates to go, they are like, 10 minutes late. Even though I specifically asked them to leave early so I didn't have to stand around alone looking like an asshole. Then I get mad and they wonder why? I think I would just rather get something by myself. I did kind of alot of stuff today. I woke up and went to the TECH center to get sources because I had a conference with my english prof. He was actually impressed with my research so that was good. Then I ran to the sac to get some lunch (I had a bacon egg and cheese on a plain bagel with ketchup and a Sierra Mist), came home, took a 4 hour nap, woke up, went to the sac with H to get dinner (I had a buffalo wrap with kettle chips and a diet Pepsi), went to the gym where I did the Eliptical for 30 minutes, came home, cleaned my room, cleaned the shower, and I was going to clean the other bathroom but it was just so fucking disgusting because 2 of my suitmates has their periods and neither of them thought it would be a good idea to take out the garbage so it is overflowing with used pads and its gross. I don't even have my period right now and K was gone all weekend so I should not have to pick it up, nor should I have to ask someone to do it. We are adults here. Taking out the trash shouldn't be an issue. So I wrote a note explaining the situation and A wrote one back saying she was gonna take it out. When? When the floor was no longer visible? Its gross and I seriously shouldn't have had to tell anyone to do it. I feel like a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment