Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Running

So I think i want to start running. One, to get in shape. Two, to be skinnier. An three, as a way to release stress. I honestly think once I amin shape enough that running is possible I will really like it. I just really need to start. Its kind of hard though because none ofmy roommates are really into fitness and definately not into running. It fall so I will probably start in the gym then hopefully by the time that spring rolls around I will be able to run outside. Who knows maybe I willl meet people. Hopefully I can start running and I am going t try to write about it in this blog so I can track my progress. I don't think I will be able to start today but hopefully sometime this week. The sooner the better really. I also want new sneakers so maybe once I get them I will be more motviated.

No comments:

Post a Comment