Monday, January 4, 2010

Workout

Okay so heres what I have done the past couple of days:
January 2nd- I went to the gym with brianna. We did 20 minutes on the treadmill @ 4 mph. Then we did 10 minutes on the eliptical. I did a couple reps on one ab machine where you push out and then I did a couple reps on the ab machine where its like a sit up.

January 3rd- I went to the gym by myself and I did 30 minutes on the treadmill @ 4mph. I was going to do the eliptical but I had these really bad blisters on my heels from my new sneakers.

January 4th- I woke up and ate a bowl of special K blueberry. Then I went into the den to watch Degrassi but it wasn't on so I was channel surfing and came upon Fit TV which is awesome. I caught the end of this dance class so I only did about 10 minutes of it but then I watched this show called Shape Up! and it was an upper body workout so I did all of that. Then an Ab workout came on but it was really hard. It is acutally on commerical now. I did the beginning but then I sat out of one or two exercises cuz it was hard but I think I'm gonna try to finish. Brianna just texted me so I think we are gonna go to the gym in a litte.

No comments:

Post a Comment