Thursday, January 7, 2010

Okay so, I dont remeber if I wrote down what I did yesterday, but all I did was the treadmill for 45 minutes. I tried to keep the speed around 4.0-4.-2 mph and an incline of about 5 or 6. Everynow and then I took a break and lowered one of them alittle. Today I did the harder eliptical for 20 minutes. I tried to keep it going pretty fast and I just left the resistance at 15. Then I did the regular eliptical for twenty minutes. I tried to keep the speed above 6 mph and did a little over 2 miles. Then I did the two ab machines and the two leg machines and one arm machine. I feel like it was a good workout because I'm pretty tired right now. For breakfast I had a bowl of Special K blueberry and then for lunch I had the rest of the hot wing hoagie I had for dinner last night. Yesterday I had a bowl of special K, a chicken and cheese sandwhich, pisachios, half of a hot wing hoagie, and then I had a slice of cold pizza =(. I was doing good up until the pizza. I think my biggest problem is eating so much white bread. I will try to eat another kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment