Monday, January 4, 2010

Okay so I went to the gym with Brianna today. I went on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I had it on 4mph and at an incline of 6 for most of thetime. About the last 5 minutes I startedgradually lowering the incline and speed. After that I did the treadmill I did the ab machine that you push with your arms. I did 3 sets of 15 at 30 or 50 pounds I forget which. Then I did the backward sit up ab machine 3 sets of 15 at 30 or 50 pounds, again I forget which. Then I did the arm machine that you press straight out at 30 pounds for 3 sets of 10. I was so hard I could barely finish. I deff need to work on my upper body strength and core strength more along with cardio. I can't last long doin any cardio for very long, like running orjump rope so I deff need to work on that more. One of mygoals is to run lake Scranton by the summer. I think that is a reasonable goal. Its 3.57 miles and there are a little bit of hills but none of them are too big so I think I could do it if I really try. I went to Subway for lunch and had a footlong cold cut combo on italian herbs and cheese with chipotle sauce. The only thing I have been drinking todayis water and I had moreM&Ms. I can't wait until the huge bag is gone so I wont be tempted to have them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment