Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year

Okay so it is now 2010. I really wanted to go out for new years but like no one was doing anything so i ended up going to bed at like 1opm. Thats why im awake now at 5:30am. I swear I am going to make this my best year yet. I'm going to lose weight, get a boyfriend, do a LOT better in school, START RUNNING get a job, ad make more friends. I want to start working out a LOT more. Once I get back to school that should be easierbecause I have Holly who will actually go to the gym with me. I already did 10 cruches this morninbut then I went and ate like 20 dark chocolate m&m's so I'm trying to make something healthy for breakfast. But of course we dont have anything healthy in our house. The kitchen is a mess because my parents had a party last night. I hope none of my friends had fun last night... I know that sounds mean but they all said they had nothing to do yet none of them called me so I hope they did nothing. So I will write back in like a week or so seeing how I did with my resolutions. I probably will have failed them all, but who cares? I'm just gonna die anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment