Saturday, September 4, 2010

I'm going to be alone on my birthday. Literally. Not only do I not have plans, but no one is even going to be here. T is in Chicago and K and M are both back home. I know they didn't do it on purpose. It's not like I even made plans. It's just times like these that I wish I had more friends who cared about me. Even if I was home, the only person who would want to do anything is my mom. Last year, no one even wanted to hang out with me on my birthday. I only went home because I didn't want to be at school by myself. People are supposed to want to hang out with you on your birthday. They are supposed to make plans. Not desert you. Literally not 1 of my 4 roommates is going to be here when I wake up tomorrow. No one is going to be here to tell me "Happy Birthday!" How is this my life? I'm not a bad person but things never fucking go my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment