Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I wonder if he feels the same way about me as I feel about him. I should have talked to him more while I had the chance. Now I'm never going to see him again, and if I do, things won't be the same. I know they won't. I don't know why, but they will. He likes me. I know he does. I know he will miss me, just maybe not as much as I will miss him. Why do I build things up like this in my head, but then never really do anything about it. This will change. I will get a boyfriend. I will. I need one. They way he looked at me was different than the way he looks at everyone else. He tried to have real conversations with me. Not just stupid stuff about work. I can't believe I cried after saying goodbye to him. He asked if I was coming back, which means he wants me to come back, right? Unless he was just being polite, but screw that. How is this my life? I shouldn't be so upset over this. It was a stupid summer job. Why am I acting like it is a huge part of my life that I am being forced to let go of?

No comments:

Post a Comment