Monday, December 7, 2009

Tech center at 6:30 am

Okay so my sleep schewdule lately is completely FUCKED UP. I went to bed last night at 3:00am and woke up at 2:30 pm. I slept for almost 12 HOURS. And now its 6:30am and im not tired. This is a problem. I have class at 10am and i know that by that time i will be completely tired. Im tired of being awake while everyone is asleep and when i do wake up no one is there. Like, thanks for going to get lunch without even telling me. You could have atleast texted me or tried to wake me up. Like I know its not their responsibility to feed me but it would have atleast been nice to like, offer. Whatever. And then they try to act like nothing is wrong and that its funny or something. Whatever. I dont really care. Hopefully over Christmas break I will be able to make my sleep schedule semi-normal. I will probably just screw it up more though. I have finals coming up and I need to write like, 4 papers within the next week. Im screwed. I know I will be able to get it done eventually but I really just need motivation to get started. I ahve my sexuality final on wednesday so I will be studying for that the next couple of days. Then after that my politics of identity paper is due. That is the DUMBEST CLASS EVER. Seriously it is the biggest waste of time I have ever seen. I would be more productive if i played farmville for 50 minutes every MWF. Whatever. I dont even have to go to that class again so I really dont care. After that paper I have to have my portfolio done for english which will probably be the death of me. I will most liekyl pull several all-nighters in the tech center which I'm sure will be a blasty blast. Then a few days after that I have my law final. That should be fun. I think if I honestly read and study I should do well. If not then i really dont even care. There are less than two weeks left till xmas and i am so excited but at the same time I know scranton is going to be soooo boring compared to philly. Hopefully Iwill be able to occupy myself there somehow.. I do think I will enjoy not having anything to do for a month straight but at the same time I know I will be so bored all the time and I will be wishing to come back to Philly.

No comments:

Post a Comment