Monday, November 9, 2009

Okay so I am in politics of Identity right now and I am very bored. Ithink I am going to the gym tonight but we will see. I asked Holly if she wanted to go but she has yet to reply. But I hate going alone. All I had today was a cinnamon bagel with cream cheese and a large diet coke. I'm kinda hungry but not really. If I do go to the gym tonight it is probably just going to the be the Eliptical or the treadmill. I'm not really feeling a class tonight. I will save that for Tuesday. Pat came here to suprise Katy on Saturday instead of staying at his house and having a party while his parents went away. It was nice but I think it was rude. He completely disregarded the fact that it is not just katys place and that she lives with three other people. I know its not that big of a deal but it just annoys me that he thinks he can come here whenever he feels like it without asking Katy or any of us. This class is kind of interesting but I really just dont care about identity politics. I really want to start running and I know I always say it but I DO want to. So why don't I? I have no fucking idea. This is going to be a boring week and I already can't wait for the weekend, and it's onlt Monday =( I'm trying to think about what I want for dinner tonight but really everything here just sickens me anymore. I can't eat another cheeseburger from J and H. I really think Alissa is letting herself go. She puts cheese on her fries all the time. Yeah it tastes good but it is just so disgusting and im sure its horrible for you. She sits in her bed on her laptop all day on youtube and facebook. Any time I ask her to go to the gym she acts like its the worst thing ever. Like, I know im not skinny but atleast im putting forth some sort of effort. She is getting bigger too. I can see her stomach getting bigger. And its not that shes even fat, but like, whaddup freshman fifteen! I have lost weight since I've been here which I am proud of and hopefully I will be skinny by next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment